[nsp] OSPF NSSA

John Pang whoami1234_1234 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 14:22:08 EST 2004

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the info.

One main reason why I ran NSSA was because R1 & R4 are
also redistributing static/connected routes and I
would like to limit the number of external routes that
enter R4 since R4 can basically just pass the traffic
to either R1/R2 and doesn't need to see everything
else that R1 redistributes.

Do you have any idea what could be done to achieve
this effect? Maybe some filtering in normal OSPF area
mode?

Best regards,

--- "Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer)" <oboehmer at cisco.com>