[nsp] OSPF NSSA

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 13:30:00 EST 2004

> It is standard practice, and also best practice for any connected
> interface for this matter. You can always add a "passive-interface"
> statement if you don't want any neighbor relationships established over
> the interface.

Oliver, just as an aside.. whats the benefit of having these in the OSPF rather
than redistributed.. I guess my concern is for example on each PoP I assign /30
customer connections out of /24 blocks so I could easily add the /24 as on ospf
network, however it means I must remember to set each interface passive
explicitly and I'm worried I'll forget and I dont want my customers to get my
ospf traffic...

Steve