[nsp] Dial-Backup for PPPoE-Dialer?

Knudson, Eric Eric.Knudson at getronics.com
Thu Feb 12 10:51:10 EST 2004

I haven't had a chance to fool with this yet, but this was designed specifically for instances where:

-your isp isn't going to share routing updates with you
-your connected interface doesn't change state (up/down)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5413/products_feature_guide09186a00801d862d.html

Basically, this uses SAA to ping(amongst other things) an object and allow you to perform dial backup on a configurable amount of loss over configurable amount of time (I think).

~eric