[nsp] Routing protocol for IPX

Church, Chuck cchurch at wamnetgov.com
Fri Feb 13 11:52:14 EST 2004

Check out CCO for examples.  Depending on the size of the network, you may want to look at EIGRP or NLSP.  They're both much more efficient, especially in any low-bandwidth WAN environment.  NLSP is nice, as it closely models IS-IS.  But Cisco I think dropped support for it in 12.3.  EIGRP is nearly as efficient, but NW servers only do NLSP or RIP.  Take your pick...

Chuck Church
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Wam!Net Government Services
13665 Dulles Technology Dr. Ste 250