[nsp] IGX over AToM

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Feb 24 15:34:55 EST 2004

I meant to cancel, not send, the email, sorry...

scott

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Scott Weeks wrote:

:
:
: Sure sounds like a lot of overhead...
:
: scott
:
:
: On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Danny Moynihan wrote:
:
: : Hi
: :
: : I wonder is anyone here has experience with the following...
: : My company wants to "carry" a cisco IGX (ATM) network over an MPLS
: : network using AToM.
: : Has anyone seen this done before?
: : Any advice appreciated.
: :
: : Thanks
: : Danny
: :
: : Please note: This email and its content are subject to the disclaimer as displayed at the following link http://www.is.co.za/disc.asp. Should you not have Web access, send a mail to disclaimers at is.co.za and a copy will be emailed to you.
: : archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
: :
: :
: