[nsp] newbie DSL question

Aaron Howell aaronh at amerion.net
Fri Feb 27 18:48:38 EST 2004

We used to terminate about 150 PPPoA DSL users on a 2621 with 64MB RAM.
We just moved those users to a 3640 with 128MB RAM, as the 2621 was
running out of memory every so often, and crashing. TAC could not
provide us with a good reason for this happening, except "resource
exhaustion". These 150 users come into our network via 3 ATM T1s bundled
as an IMA group.

Aaron Howell
--
Network/System Administrator