[nsp] Cisco VPN 3000 - basics questions

BERKANE Mourad mourad.berkane.prestataire at sfrcegetelsi.fr
Mon Jan 5 05:15:08 EST 2004

Hi Mati,

Many Thanks!

I have another quizz about VPN Concentrator.
Is there any VPN Concentrator in the market allowing the activation of an
ISDN backup tunnel IPSec in case of failure of main IPSec tunnel over Public
Internet as shown in following diagram:

Router______Main IPSec tunnel over Public Internet________VPNConcentrator

Somethink like cisco backup interface is not enough, i need to check the
status of main tunnel in order to active backup one over ISDN.

All the best for u in 2004 :-)

Regards,
Mourad