[nsp] NAT translations in IOS 12.2 on pix 515

daryl at introspect.net daryl at introspect.net
Mon Jan 12 21:53:20 EST 2004

Absolutely...but you don't really "enable" the web interface like you do
with an IOS router....you need to have PDM installed.  3.0(1) is the
current version, I belive (that will work with 6.2).  Then you just
https://<inside_address_of_pix> and it should work, providing you have
the appropriate "http <address> <netmask> inside (or outside if you're
not to security conscious) in place.

> I want smtp traffic coming on x.x.x.x IP to be nat'd to a
> 10.1.8.x address. What is the correct syntax for this NAT statement.

I can't remember off the top of my head, because I'm lazy and always use
PDM now.  Give it a try...

Daryl G. Jurbala
BMPC Network Operations
Tel: +1 215 825 8401 x235