SV: [nsp] FE on 7200

Burns, Keith Keith_Burns at icgcomm.com
Tue Jan 13 18:25:14 EST 2004

You could look at the 7400 also. Put the IO GE into a switch as a router on
a stick (as has been suggested) leaving a PA slot for WAN, or if you don't
need WAN, go with a low end L3 switch?

Keith Burns
Principal Network Architect
ICG Telecommunications
IP Ph: 303-414-5385
Cell:   303-912-3777

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan rolls on...."