[nsp] FE on 7200

Christopher J. Wolff chris at bblabs.com
Tue Jan 13 20:13:40 EST 2004

Hello,

More importantly what happens if you exceed bandwidth points?  It sounds
like it would be more sense to get a NPE with a GBIC port and do 802.1Q/ISL
trunking to a 3550 type switch.  With no other linecards on the box and
24-48 100 meg ports you've got to be on top of the performance curve.

What would Juniper do? :)

Regards,
Christopher J. Wolff, VP CIO
Broadband Laboratories, Inc.