[nsp] Network modules for Cisco 3660

Noriega, Alejandro ANoriega at prima.com.ar
Wed Jan 14 11:06:57 EST 2004

Thanks Richard!

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Gallagher [mailto:rgallagh at cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 1:02 PM
To: Noriega, Alejandro
Cc: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [nsp] Network modules for Cisco 3660

No there is not a limit on how many you can put in, but you must be sure
you have enough memory. You can use the following tool to calculate
this:

- http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/MemCalc/mem-calc.pl

Example, 6 NM-2CE1U with 12.2 mainline IP plus image:

You need 96 MB of memory..
25% needed for I/O memory.

You need to order 16 MB of flash memory.

Rich