[nsp] multiple channel group per E1 support for 2600/3725

Alan zoothorn at oceanfree.net
Thu Jan 15 11:01:18 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm currently trying to implement a solution that supports multiple channel
groups on a cisco 1721 with an 1MFT-E1 WIC. Unfortunately the E1 WIC will only
support two channel groups per E1 port.

Can anybody confirm whether or not an E1 controller module/WIC for a cisco 2600
or 3725 will support more than two channel groups per E1 port?

I know that a 720X with 8 port E1/PRI module will support multiple channel groups
per E1, but that piece of hardware would be a little pricey!!

Cheers,
Alan

Get 100 Free Mapping Credits from IOL Mapping! All new site and new
features. Log on for your Free Credits! maps.IOL.ie