[nsp] Is the NM-1FE-TX supported by the 2621XM?

Martin Robinson Martin at networkhardware.com
Wed Jan 21 05:31:04 EST 2004

Hello Vincent,

You'll probably be needing to look at the cisco 3640. With 3 nm-1fe-tx cards in it.

If it is of interest, we can supply them for $3300 including the 3 NM-1fe-tx cards.

Please reply off list if we can help.

Thanks Martin.R.

Network Hardware Resale Europe
Singaporestraat 66
1175 RA Lijnden (Amsterdam)
The Netherlands
T:   +31 (0) 20-4496927
F:   +31 (0) 20-4496923
E:  martin at networkhardware.com
I:    www.networkhardware.com
AOL:  martinNHR

"We buy and sell used Cisco"

Network Hardware Resale is in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
If you do not wish to receive promotional email from Network Hardware Resale
in the future, please let us know by clicking on the following link, or by
copying the URL into your browser window:
<http://www.networkhardware.com/optout.aspx>. Then, simply complete the Web
form.
NHR will honor all opt-out requests immediately.
Privacy Policy: <http://networkhardware.com/privacy.aspx>