[nsp] NM-1FE2W problem in CISCO 3745

fast_track at vsnl.com fast_track at vsnl.com
Fri Jan 23 20:06:29 EST 2004

Actually the customer has 2 CISCO 3745 Routers and 5 NM-1FE2W modules.
The IOS is the same in both 3745s.
3 NM-1FE2Ws work absolutely fine in both the Routers.
2 NM-1FE2Ws do not get enabled in both the Routers, but work fine in a 3640.
I will send the log later today (I guess the message was "initialisation failed").

Regards
Sunil