[nsp] Cisco 836 as an ISDN Router : No Dialout > process_bri_call: Outgoing call id 0x???? blocked.

Bob Snyder rsnyder at toontown.erial.nj.us
Mon Jan 26 22:55:31 EST 2004

[Resending since puck seems to participate in the rather dubious
decision to block email from "dynamic" mail hosts, and thus blocks mail
from me.]

Two thoughts:

1) You don't have an existing call up when the router tries to dial, do
you? If so, you are provisioned for 2 B channels, right? I doubt this is
it, but it's worth finding out....

2) The **ERROR** message looks to me like a Cisco internal error
message, one of the errors that "should not happen" that indicates a
Cisco IOS bug. I didn't see anything on a quick pass through the public
bug database, though. It might be worth getting the TAC involved to
track down the source of the error.

Bob