[nsp] OC3 interfaces for 7xxx vs. other OC12 transport options

Neil J. McRae neil at COLT.NET
Tue Jul 13 04:21:36 EDT 2004

I think you need to specific which 7XXX you
are talking about. 76XX can handle CHOC12 and
CHOC3 and the bandwidth requirements and work with a variety
of muxes, although we've had a couple of interesting issues
with E3s, we use it with Marconi, Nortel and Lucent at COLT, talk
to your telco.

Regards,
Neil.