[nsp] Suggestions on tracking down bandwidth offenders

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Wed Jul 14 19:11:44 EDT 2004

The implementation of NBAR in 12.2s is badly broken with respect
to fragmented packets.  Its easy to bring an NPE-G1 to it's knees
without really trying very hard.  NBAR was reimplemented for
12.3T and our tests show that it doesn't have the same problems.

Bambi