[nsp] police and rate-limit command

james at thehamptonfamily.us james at thehamptonfamily.us
Thu Jul 15 11:48:01 EDT 2004

I have basic CAR configed on a ethernet sub-int to rate limit all tcp/ip
for co-lo to about a T1's worth of bandwidth (I dont have QoS capable
switches). My MRTG graph shows that they are way over the limit on
Outbound (uploading), im not sure if this is an MRTG thing due to the fact
that its a sub-int, or something else??

James