[nsp] Dynamic load balancing outgoing traffic (unequal paths)

Noriega, Alejandro ANoriega at prima.com.ar
Mon Jul 19 08:57:08 EDT 2004

Hello guys,
	I'm looking for a scalability solution for dynamic load
balancing the outgoing traffic of my ISP with unequal bandwidth paths.
I have 3 upstream with theirs respective bandwidth: 60, 200 and 120 Mbps
each one in separate routers which are acting like route reflector
clients.

I was thinking in this solutions:
	.- Injecting a default route from the RR-clients to my RR via
eIGRP and using variance (I don't know if this could work).
	.- Reading about BGP Link Bandwidth in this case I may work with
my upstream.
	.- And loosing the dynamic conf: full routing setting different
weights to a set of routes between my upstream.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Alejandro.