[c-nsp] RE: [nsp] subject line change?

Christian Kuhtz christian.kuhtz at bellsouth.com
Fri Jul 23 14:41:21 EDT 2004

On 7/23/04 11:21 AM, "Gert Doering" <gert at greenie.muc.de> wrote:
[.. Stupid mandatory sig scrapped..]
> Yeah.  For those, too.  Long lines, useless legal content, and bad style
> altogether...

Gert,

If I had any chance of turning that off, I'd love to..  It's not for a lack
of trying.

Thanks,
Christian

*****
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. 113