[c-nsp] Weird behaviour with continue statement in IOS

Kevin Graham mahargk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:56:18 EDT 2004

> I could not believe that (as you can see, these commands did not change anything in the
> configuration) so I tried it on the second router which has exactly the
> same configuration and peer. Soft Clear, Hard Clear, nothing worked, but
> this small repeated statement fixed the problem.

Haven't have a chance to play with it much, but definately sounds
broken -- have you checked out CSCeb08641?

Either way, have you considered the much simpler equivalent --

route-map CUSTOMER-in permit 10
 set community 29259:3500 29259:3502 additive
 set local-preference 800
 continue
route-map CUSTOMER-in permit 20
 match community IABG-pref-100