[c-nsp] Loss of Telnet Capability to 6509

Richard J. Sears rsears at adnc.com
Wed Jul 28 15:12:24 EDT 2004

Hi Tuc,

Thought this might be a problem, but a sh memory indicates over 256mb
free still.

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:14:08 -0400 (EDT)
Tuc <tuc at ttsg.com> wrote:

> > That is the interesting part. A Who shows a single connection on vty 2
> > (a sh line vty 2 seems to agree) but a clear line vty 2 (with a confirm)
> > fails to reset the line. The connection still shows active, however idle
> > for about 6 hours.
> >
> 	We had this happen to us when we had memory issues with the router.
> We found looking at the logs that there wasn't any memory to support the
> process.

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Digital Network
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."