[c-nsp] service tcp-keepalives-in

Church, Chuck cchurch at wamnetgov.com
Thu Jul 29 09:52:45 EDT 2004

Service TCP keepalives should help if a session terminates abruptly
before the exec-timeout is reached.  I don't think it would have helped
in this case, since not even a clear from the CLI would take down the
session.  Sounds like a long-standing bug that Cisco never fixed, but
they gave the clear tcb as a work-around.

Chuck Church
Wam!Net Government Services - D&I Team
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE