[c-nsp] Cat 6509

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Thu Jul 29 10:31:53 EDT 2004

answer to your first question.

	no

answer next question.

	yes, be advised that the box will bne running on the lowest
	wattage during the time you are swapping them. i not sure what you
are doing here is wise.

####################################
# delbert.hudson at losangeles.af.mil #
#        61cs/scbn, 3-0182         #
####################################

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net]On Behalf Of Voll, Scott
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 7:22 AM
To: Cisco Nsp
Subject: [c-nsp] Cat 6509

I'm upgrading my 6509 and would like to know a couple of things.

I currently have 1800W power supplies.  If I put them on 220v would that
make them a 2500w?

I have bought 2500 watt power supplies.  Can I pull out one of my 1800w
power supplies and put in one of the 2500 watt power supplies then do
the other one (hot swap style)?

Is the Fan Blade hot swappable?

Thanks

Scott