[c-nsp] Graping SLB connections?

Kevin Graham mahargk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:38:37 EDT 2004

Check out CISCO-SLB-MIB. Only used this w/ the 6k CSM's, but IOS SLB
uses the same MIB. There's not alot of nifty data for vservers, but
slbVirtualHCTotalConnections, and slbVirtualNumberOfConnections should
get you basics of what you need.

There's a good deal of data available for reals, but due to CSCed84042
I haven't been able to do anything worthwhile w/ it.

The biggest problem you're going to have, particurally w/ cricket is
the coding of the index. Rather than a simple integer index, the
entire vserver name is used. Nice in that its implicitly persistent,
but I had to add functionality to cricket inst's expansion to
accomodate this. Within MRTF or just statically defining OIDs you
should be OK though.