[nsp] I need a script that will tell me who's connected on a switch

Goldberg Alain (IT) alain at towersemi.com
Sun Jun 6 03:03:58 EDT 2004

I other words, I'll feed the script which switch IP and port, and the
router IP , and the script will lookup the MAC address(es) on this port,
and then will look into the router and provide me with the IP(s)
corresponding to this (those) Mac Addresses, then eventually I'll use
another tool/script to figure out what's behind this IP.

So, before I'll go to write the script... Is anything already available
?

P.S. I need the ability to run it ad-hoc, so various systems such as
Ciscoworks that keep old information and/or require a specific host
agent are not good enough.
Alain Goldberg - Network manager - CCDA/CCNA AGG-RIPE - Tower
Semiconductors LTD.    Tel : 972-4-6506003 Fax : 972-4-6547788 Cell:
972-64-209662