[nsp] I need a script that will tell me who's connected on a switch

Temkin, David temkin at sig.com
Sun Jun 6 13:24:51 EDT 2004

Alain,

	Kiwi CatTools will do just that - it has three reports it runs
to correllate it all together - MAC report, ARP report, and X-Ref report
where it cross references both to tell you the MAC/IP/hostname of what's
on every port.  It's all done via telnet and the scripts are changeable
(it's all VBScript).

I use it to keep track of about 250 devices - I take the reports and
suck them into SQL 5 times a day and have a webpage that my sysadmins
can search on to locate systems.

Check out http://www.kiwicattools.com

It's relatively cheap and the support is great.

-Dave