[nsp] T3 to a 3640

Chris Hale chris at peaknetworks.com
Sun Jun 6 19:29:11 EDT 2004

So if Cisco states the 3640 can handle 50-70 kpps, how much of this can you
realistically expect to see?  50%? 75%?

Just tell me what to expect for pps, and I'll figure out how much bandwidth
I can expect in my own application based upon my average packet size.

Chris

Chris Hale
Peak Networks, Inc.
http://www.peaknetworks.com
800-PEAK-987
chris at peaknetworks.com
Motorola ACSP, Alvarion AIR, Certified Orthogon, Redline, Cisco, Terabeam
Partners.