[nsp] route-map for a route server

Lajber Zoltan lajbi at lajli.gau.hu
Thu Jun 10 02:57:17 EDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Victor Sudakov wrote:

> >  match ip route-source  is good for you, i think.
>
> I was first thinking about "match ip next-hop". Which is better?
> And I think I should deny my own router first in the relevant ACL ?

It's depend on. On simple situations, they are same. I have a setup, where
the route-source and next-hop is different.

Basicaly, the route-source identify thet the routing info coming _from_
where, and next-hop indentify the router, where the traffic will go _to_.

Bye,
 LAJBER Zoltan               Szent Istvan Egyetem,  Informatika Hivatal
      engineer: a mechanism for converting caffeine into designs.