[nsp] Monitor active calls

lee.e.rian at census.gov lee.e.rian at census.gov
Thu Jun 10 13:34:46 EDT 2004

Oli,

Do you have a link like that for WS-6608-T1 cards?

I can't even find a place that documents those cards support SNMP much less
which mibs are supported or how to monitor the number of active calls on
them.

TIA,
Lee

|---------+--------------------------------->
|         |           "Oliver Boehmer       |
|         |           \(oboehmer\)"         |
|         |           <oboehmer at cisco.com>  |
|         |           Sent by:              |
|         |           cisco-nsp-bounces at puck|
|         |           .nether.net           |
|         |                                 |
|         |                                 |
|         |           06/09/2004 11:03 AM   |
|         |                                 |
|---------+--------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       "M.Palis" <security at cytanet.com.cy>                                                                                         |
  |       cc:       cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [nsp] Monitor active calls                                                                                              |

Hi,

> I am looking for the mib in order to monitor the amount active calls
> on
> AS5300 and AS5350 access-servers and use MRTG to graph the result. Can
> anyone have the correct mib? I found some mibs but the output is
> different than the actual.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/intsolns/dialsol/nmssol
/mrtg.htm has all the details..

             oli