[nsp] Moving sc0 to private VLAN on 5500

Eric Stockwell eric at opticfusion.net
Fri Jun 11 18:30:48 EDT 2004

You're right, I tried putting it in the vlan again and the interface
came right up.

The reason it wasn't before was because I had a typo in the command, I
was trying:
cs01> (enable) set int sc0 vlan 99
Invalid state or IP address/netmask format

The message "invalid state" was making me think that it wasn't changing
because of the vlan interface being down. In fact, all I needed to do
was correctly assign it to the vlan with:
cs01> (enable) set int sc0 99
Interface sc0 vlan set.

So, long story short, I'm an idoit. Thanks for the help.

Eric Stockwell
Optic Fusion