[nsp] PIX 535 stateful failover

ibr94 ibr94 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 12:19:47 EDT 2004

Hi,

We  will have two PIX 535 unrestristed, each has two Gigabit and 5 FE. The Gigabit used for inside and outside connection. Have read from the CCO, for stateful failover must use Gigabit interface and can't use VLAN in Gig interface.
If I still configure fstateful  failover in Ethernet interface, what will happen ? Or can I use one Gigabit intf for Inside and outside, and the other Gig intf for  stateful failover ?

Regards
Ibr94