[nsp] PIX 535 stateful failover

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Mon Jun 14 08:27:37 EDT 2004

On 14.06.2004 13:59 Daniel Roesen wrote:

>>>I'm not sure what setup you have in mind exactly.
>>
>>We were talking about it 5 min. ago :-)
>

> We were talking about "two seperate switches" vs. "one switch with
> VLANs".

We were talking about "There's no reasonably likely scenario I can think
of in which having a trunk to the firewall would be any less secure than
having two non-trunked connections to the firewall from the same switch
on different VLANs."

> To quote Randy B... "I fully encourage..."... you know the drill. :-)

Yes pls do. Spend more money/manpower than necessary :-)

Arnold