[nsp] ISDN interface in VRF

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Mon Jun 14 13:23:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

You really need to go to 12.2T (I'd recommend a recent 12.2(15)T image) as this will include Dialer CEF code necessary for this to work. Before 12.2(4)T, CEF wasn't able to switch to dialer interfaces. As I mentioned earlier I recommend using Dialer profiles, much more flexible than legacy-ddr on the BRI interface.

12.2T also gives you LDP, something you've also asked..

	oli