[nsp] ATMoMPLS question

Bruce Robertson bruce at greatbasin.net
Mon Jun 14 20:07:36 EDT 2004

I'm trying to use the "mpls l2transport route x.x.x.x yy" config to tie two
PVCs together with ATMoMPLS.  Unfortunately, one of the requirements is that
"x.x.x.x yy" must be unique on a router, and the two PVCs happen to be on
different interfaces on the same router.  Is there any way to get this to
work when there is only one PE router?  It's important that this gets done
at layer 2, as I will have no idea what L3 and above protocols my customer
might be using on a particular PVC.  I don't really care whether it's with
AToM, or some other technique.

Router: 7206VXR
IOS: 12.3(9)

Thanks!

--
Bruce Robertson, President/CEO				     +1-775-348-7299
Great Basin Internet Services, Inc.			fax: +1-775-348-9412