[nsp] Setting router ospf passive-interface default

Lupi, Guy Guy.Lupi at eurekanetworks.net
Tue Jun 15 12:07:20 EDT 2004

I have never heard of a way to implement "passive-interface default" on an
active configuration with adjacencies without having the adjacencies go down
and have to establish again.

Interestingly enough, in certain IOS releases, you also can't enter the
"passive-interface default" command even if it is already in your
configuration, it will knock all the sessions down and you have to enter
your "no passive-interface" commands again.