[nsp] 2600 interface question

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Sat Jun 19 00:55:29 EDT 2004

I'm not sure if there are additional restrictions when using the NM that
gives additional WIC slots, but I know for sure that the 2621 (and thus
presumably also the 2620) can support three 1.536 MB/s interfaces since we
had one configured with a single WIC-1DSU-T1 and a WIC-2T (dual port
v.35), all of which supported 1.536 Mb/s full T1 circuits to different
locations. Never had a problem, and CPU load was always pretty low.

     -Bill