[nsp] PIX 501 + dec traffic

rwcrowe at comcast.net rwcrowe at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 16:01:30 EDT 2004

You will have to use some type of tunneling to pass the GRE traffic as the VPN is IP only. Your best bet is to use a GRE tunnel as mentioned above. You could make a tunnel from an internal router at the main site (behind the PIX) to a n internal router at the remote site (behind the PIX). The PIX will pass GRE traffic just fine.

Rob