[nsp] Regarding Cisco 1700 with WIC ADSL

James Edwards hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Wed Jun 23 23:47:36 EDT 2004

There are g.lite configurations for this card:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5013/products_feature_guide09186a00800e79f3.html

> router(config-if)# dsl operating-mode {ansi-dmt | auto itu-dmt | splitterless}

Configure the ADSL interface to operate in a specified mode:

      * ansi-dmt—ANSI full rate mode per T1.413 (ITU G dmt Issue 1)
      * auto—Automatic detection mode
      * itu-dmt—ITU full rate mode (ITU G dmt Issue 1)
      * splitterless—G.lite mode per ITU g.992.2

I have never run g.lite, so I cannot comment further.

james