[nsp] Overruns?

rwcrowe at comcast.net rwcrowe at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 17:08:07 EDT 2004

Shows the number of times that the receiver hardware was incapable of handing received data to a hardware buffer because the input rate exceeded the receiver's capability to handle the data.

Check you interface speeds/duplex on both sides.
Are you just getting overruns or is this acompanied by crcs or any other errors ?

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/itg_v1/tr1904.htm