[nsp] PIX Static/ACL

Tony Mucker Tony at tonymucker.com
Wed Jun 30 20:41:33 EDT 2004

Quick question,

My PIX sits between my public side and my private side (172.16.0.X).
There's also a Layer 3 Router on my private side (172.16.0.X), that's
then connected to my lab (172.18.0.X), as well as a few other places.
What do I need to do to have a machine in the lab be visible on port 80
from the outside world?  I've already tried the static (high,low) low
high with an ACL, but that doesn't seem to work.

It used to work fine with the Checkpoint I had, but that got replaced in
favor of the PIX last weekend...

Thanks
Tony