[nsp] Cisco 7600 and uRPF

Stacy J. Brandenburg sbranden at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 13:55:45 EST 2004

According to some docs I have on the 720s - it is enabled on a
per-VLAN-Basis.  I was actually getting ready to start some tests today
and looked up to see this thread.  Guess I will find out soon enough.

"Once the feature is enabled on an interface (per-Vlan-Basis), the
incoming packet is compared to the CEF tables via a reverse lookup."