[nsp] Catalyst errdisable

Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com
Fri Mar 5 11:12:50 EST 2004

Our IOS version is the same as your problem code...  We'll get a good, err newer, version from Cisco.  I think the MALLOCFAIL messages are not related to the LOOP_BACK_DETECTED, it just coincides with turning up a new switchport.

I did find some additional info...
http://groups.google.com/groups?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_umsgid=%3Cbmn1cm.1m5j.1@verdi.nethelp.no%3E&lr=&hl=no

Thanks for the info...

Jack