[nsp] 2950 Broadcast Storm

Daniel Quiambao danielq at 1-net.com.sg
Wed Mar 10 04:30:32 EST 2004

Hi there,

I am trying to limit the broadcast storm on the 2950 switch, but I can't find a
recommendation from Cisco.
I understand that to limit broadcast storm is depend on the port utilization,
any better suggestion?

Thanks
Daniel

====================
Important: This message (including any attachments) contains privileged and
confidential information and is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this message from your system. You must not use,
disseminate, distribute, or reproduce this message or any part thereof in any
form. Any statement or information contained in this message not of an official
nature shall not be deemed to be given or endorsed by MediaCorp or its relevant
subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative
independent of this message.

Disclaimer:  Risks are inherent in all internet communication.  While steps may
have been taken to try to eliminate viruses and other harmful code or device
from this message and its attachment(s) (if any), the sender is not responsible,
and hereby disclaims all liabilities arising from or in relation to any viruses
and/or other harmful code and/or device.  Each recipient is responsible for
protecting its system from viruses and/or other harmful code and/or device.