[nsp] 2950 Broadcast Storm

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 09:43:29 EST 2004

Depends whats on the port.. some things have higher broadcast than others,
theres no right answer to this.

Why dont you graph the broadcast and traffic counters for a few days and see
what 'normal' looks like and then pick a figure suitably high enough to be
considered 'abnormal' .. perhaps 5x or 10x normal..?

Steve