[nsp] SMDS -> ATM ?

Streiner, Justin streiner at stargate.net
Thu Mar 18 14:10:12 EST 2004

How is the telco mapping the SMDS singlecast and multicast group addresses
to ATM PVC XYZ?  Is it possible you have to set the MAC address for the
subif that maps to a given SMDS circuit to the singlecast address the
switch is expecting to see on the hub side? It's been awhile since I
touched SMDS, but when I did it was SMDS all the way around, not SMDS-ATM.

At this point I'm just throwing out ideas.

jms