[nsp] 6509 Help - Please! :)

Paul Stewart pauls at nexicom.net
Thu Mar 18 20:37:41 EST 2004

Actually not yet... Didn't realize that.. Thought that the interface would
be up/down instead...

We're going to bring this up live in the middle of the night (last try for
this week) and see what happens... Be presuming something in my config is
wrong but if nobody sees anything wrong then maybe it's that simple.... I'll
have to laugh if that's it... Been suffering brainfreeze now from look at
this too long..;)

Paul