[nsp] 6509 Help - Please! :)

Paul Stewart pauls at nexicom.net
Thu Mar 18 21:23:55 EST 2004

We found that we were unable to police vlan's in both directions (perhaps we
missed something configuration wise but only inbound would work).. We our
only solution was then to break the vlan out into a pair of physical ports
and police input on each port therefore policing in both directions...
Unfortunately that meant 2 ports for every vlan and we didn't like that
idea..;)

I still have the spare sup (which is pulled right now) setup for native in
case someone can help us resolve that problem..;)