[nsp] 6509 Help - Please! :)

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Fri Mar 19 00:00:47 EST 2004

Didn't notice the native VLAN was 2 on 15/1 - how did it get that way, Paul, did you configure that? I don't see it in the config you sent. For ISL, the native vlan is essentially irrelevant, can't imagine why that would make any difference here.

Anyways, glad to see it's working now.

Tim

At 07:46 PM 3/18/2004, Paul Stewart quipped: