[nsp] PA-MC-T3 and 7206 non-VXR

Richard J. Sears rsears at adnc.com
Fri Mar 19 18:12:43 EST 2004

For many years we used 7206 (non-vxr) wthe the NPE200 engine while using
PA-MC-T3 and PA-MC-2T3s

Never had a problem.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:56:24 -0500
"MGG" <hiruy at comcast.net> wrote:

> We have been using a few of NPE225 using those interfaces.  No issues.  For
> a moment, I thought I was doing something 'illegal' ;-)  or shall we say the
> reseller's heart is in the right place --> sell bigger hardware & make mo
> $$$.

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Digital Network
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."